Our Blog for Getting and now living daily life with our Ukrainian- American son. Good and bad, its all here.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Andy is @ kroger with my neighbor and her boys-his 2 best friends. They are having a serious argument @ who's Dad is the best! My neighbor took her boys to pick out Father's day cards and let Andy tag along. She said that Andy proudly said "My dad is the BEST DAD." Of course all little boys think their Dad is the best so her son refuted this. But Andy took it really seriously and he was getting upset (lol). He told his best friend... "you don't understand, my Dad is the best. He came all the way to Ukraine to get me and adopt me."

If that isn't heart melting I don't know what is. He's so sweet. This has been such an amazing journey. I promise to fill in the gaps because we've had some really funny stories.
Oh, and they took a fart machine! My poor neighbor!