Our Blog for Getting and now living daily life with our Ukrainian- American son. Good and bad, its all here.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm back....or at least trying to be

Where have I been? I don't know how it has been so long since my last post? I really do love posting....I am trying to think of a reason why I haven't had time to post....hmm Below are a few things I think may have kept me a bit tied up.
1. teaching my Andy English
2. learning how to be a mom
3. cooking
4. cleaning
5. laundry
6. figuring out how to 'make friends' with total strangers on account that they too have a 10 yr old--aawwwkwwaaaard
7. laundry
8. keeping my calm
9. debating time out with other punishments
10. being frustrated
11. being tired
12. figuring out my place as Mom at school....pta....room mom
13. little league
14. youth soccer
15. vbs
16. being a mom
17. feeling guilty
18. wondering why i feel guilty all the sudden
19. helping andy learn to read
20. laundry
21. feeling guilty....again
22. homework
23. summer!
24. playing with Andy
25. hosting sleepovers
26. play dates
27. LAUNDRY!!! AAAAH
28. answering the question--mom where are you
29. working
30. wondering what i've been up to and why i'm so busy and tired?

I gotta say I thought I could do all of the above and still write, post, edit, talk on the phone, work out and be super mom and wife. Funny thing. I can't. And I feel guilty that I can't??
Maybe some of you other Mom's can let me in on the secret.

So....I'm going to try to write more...although I don't know that anyone other than my family really cares to read it :) Nevertheless....just be patient with me as I don't edit these half the time! So don't shoot me down as I bare my soul :)

By the way....thanks for reading :)